From the docs, I thought it was implying that the "Tracking" property
was activated on IconView controls.  And are you saying this only works
on Gambas 3?  The docs at
file:///usr/share/gambas2/help/help/comp/gb+qt/control/_mousemove.html
are supposed to be for Gambas 2.x, aren't they?  I'm confused.

Bill Richman - Lincoln, Nebraska
Tilter at windmills, maker of pies in the sky, & curmudgeon
email: b...@geektrap.com  web: www.geektrap.com