I can't seem to figure out how to do this.  I downloaded the "tabbing"
example project someone posted a while back (with text boxes you can tab
between) and it works fine.  In my DataSource container, though, hitting
tab in a DataControl just inserts a tab (or a bunch of spaces - not sure
which).  I understand about the Hierarchy tab controlling the navigation
order, but do I need to have a "keypress" event to trap the tab on each
DC?  I've tried just adding one to the DS and having it call
DataSource.Next, but that doesn't seem to work.  Things like this:

PUBLIC SUB DataSource1_KeyPress()

  IF Key.text = Key.Tab THEN

    DEBUG "Key.Tab!"

    DataSource1.Next

  ENDIF

  IF Key.text = Key.BackTab THEN

    DEBUG "Key.BackTab!"

    DataSource1.Previous

  ENDIF

END

PUBLIC SUB dcCommonName_KeyPress()

  IF Key.text = Key.Tab THEN

    DEBUG "Key.Tab!"

    DataSource1.Next

  ENDIF

  IF Key.text = Key.BackTab THEN

    DEBUG "Key.BackTab!"

    DataSource1.Previous

  ENDIF

END

What am I missing here?

---

Bill Richman - Lincoln, Nebraska

Tilter at windmills, maker of pies in the sky, & curmudgeon

email: b...@geektrap.com  web: www.geektrap.com