2010/1/27 Benoît Minisini <gam...@users.sourceforge.net>:

> The Kadaitcha syndrome apparently :-)

Yeah, look, mate, honestly, I have that effect on people. i really
don't know why. Despite my best efforts to avoid it, it just happens.
I mean, heck, I have been unknowingly having that effect on people
without any kind of intent whatsoever since well before the www was
invented. I say something and millions get upset, such is my history.

i used to think it was me that was causing the problem, but then it
dawned on me that it isn't my problem if stupid people don't
understand commonsense.

DAMN! See? I did it again!

<Wide-eyed innocent look>

Despite my unintended propensity to rub people up the wrong way, I do
like to delude myself into believing that I add at least some value to
Gambas.

<aside to Doriano>
Doriano, it isn't personal, squire. I have an exquisite understanding
of English, which means I can twist it anyway I like :)

Doriano, if you and I misunderstand each other, let's make a genuine
effort to understand in private instead of on the mailing list.