I recently reinstalled Gambas 2.19, and the project I was working on
seems to be working fine, except that right-clicking on an IconView
control on a form no longer brings up the hidden menu.  I've tried
deleting and recreating the menu entries and several other things.  On
the console, I see the "Calling SubplotOptions.Popup" immediately
followed by "Returned from SubplotOptions.Popup", but no menu ever shows
up.  If I set the top-level menu (SubplotOptions) to be visible, it
shows up as a regular drop-down menu, and the actions defined for it
work fine.  This was working previously, so I'm not sure what happened.
Any suggestions?

PUBLIC SUB IconView1_MouseDown()
 IF Mouse.Right THEN
    DEBUG "Calling SubplotOptions.Popup"
    SubplotOptions.Popup
    DEBUG "Returned from SubplotOptions.Popup"
 ENDIF
END

--
Bill Richman - Lincoln, Nebraska
Tilter at windmills, maker of pies in the sky, & curmudgeon