Hello,

I tried to install gambas 2.19.0 on my machine (1,73 Ghz Laptop, Ubuntu 9.10)
but I think the installation was not complete. If I type "gambas2" this message
appears: "ERROR: #27: Cannot load component 'gb.desktop': cannot find library
file". I've carefully read and followed the installation instruction especially
for ubuntu 9.10 so I don't see what i did wrong. Any help/advice would be
appreciated.

kevin

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser