I have the following code:

$Query = ""
QueryArray[0] = "insert into products_description"
QueryArray[1] =
"(products_id,language_id,products_name,products_description,products_format)"
QueryArray[2] = "values (" & NewProductID & ",1,'" & TitleTextBox.Text &
"','" & DescriptionTextArea.Text & "'," & FormatID & ")"
LengthOfQuery = 2
FOR QueryIndex = 0 TO LengthOfQuery
        $Query = $Query & QueryArray[QueryIndex]
NEXT
$Result = DatabaseConnection.$Con.Exec($Query)

Now, it works fine until I try to have a value in
DescriptionTextArea.Text with punctuation like apostrophes and quotation
marks in them.  I get an error in mysql query, always near the
punctuation.

I imagine the same would happen with my value in TitleTextBox as well if
it contained the same punctuation marks.

Any ideas that I'm probably just overlooking?

Keith