Hi Benoit, hi all

I tried to do as you said using Application_Read() for catching
keystrokes in a console program, but sorry, I just don't know how to
receive the key into a string variable to be able to process it any further.

What I found out is that the mere existence of an Application_Read()
keeps the program from falling out of FMain() and terminating by just
looping within (or into) Application_Read(). Every key is mirrored by
the console (i. e. the program maybe even doesn't receive anything, or
standard input is directly connected to standard output). The program
can still be terminated by Ctrl-C.

You said it's tricky, but a bit more information would be greatly
appreciated :-)

Thank you for any hint.

Regards

Rolf