Hy,

I'm really sorry, but I followed strictly the procedure described in the install file. So I now I consider the website here are some additionnal pieces of information :
Mandriva 2010.0
Intel Centrino DUo
Kernel : 2.6.31.13-desktop-1mnb
Trying to compile gambase 2.20
what is installed :
kdebase3-common for 2009.1
kdebase3
libkdecore4
libkdecore4-devel

here in attached file the different step of my compilation executed as root on the main folder :
1 # ./reconf-all > 1-recon-all_as_root.txt 2>&1 see in attached file
2 # ./configure > 2-configure_as_root.txt 2>&1 see in attached file
3 # make > 3-make_as_root.txt 2>&1 see in attached file

The error is at the end of the third file.
If you ask something more to me, please precise what you want because, I think I followed the procedure, isn't it?

Anyway, I really want to thank you for considering my emails.

Best regards