Hello people of the forum prawns:
I have problems trying to send variables from one form to a PHP file
hosted on a remote server.

Currently I have installed Gambas 2.20, I have sought information about
it but most of the documentation is limited.

My remote server using PHP 5, there is some documentation.

Unfortunately my native language is Spanish, so my communication is
limited.

Regards