Hello,

I will try to explain with my poor english exacly what I wish to do:

1.I have 20 pcs of valueboxes named: n1,n2,n3...n20
2.I have a variable named i defined as short
3.I wish to substitute the numbers from the valueboxes name like in
folowing example:

i=0
for i=0 to list.count

 'here I wist to give values to the valueboxes:

 ni.value=list[i].text

next

Can I substitute the numbers with the value of i? How?

Thank you.

Zoli B.