On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Dr. Martin Senftleben
<li...@drmartinus.de> wrote:

> I want to install gambas3 on my LinuxMint machine (64bit), but it
> doesn't work, the gambas3-gb-db-mysql package cannot be installed,
> because it requires libmysqlclient15off, which is not available. I have
> libmysqlclient16 on the system, and libmysqlclient15off is not on the
> list of installable packages.
>
> Any ideas?
Where are you getting these packages from?
if they are mine, then the issue is they are compiled against an older
version of
Ubuntu than what you are using

One solution is to compile gambas3 yourself.
Another is for me to release some packages for newer versions of Ubuntu ;-)
I can do this mid next week if you want.

Ian