Greetings all,
I'm asking this question on behalf of a member of
http://www.gambasforum.com who can't access this mailing list as it's
blocked in his country for some reason ?

The issue he is trying to resolve is:

Using an ODBC connection to a MS SQL 2000 instance.

He can connect.
He can list tables.
He can access data.

The problem is that if he tries the table existence check below he
always gets a TRUE even if the table dose not exist.

  bExist = FALSE
  bExist = $hConn.Tables.Exist("test")
  IF bExist THEN
    Message.Info("exist")
  ENDIF

In the mean time , I have asked him to carefully check the perms on the
SQL server for the account he is accessing with to ensure that there are
no unusual settings applied.

I'll post any suggestions back to his request thread.

Thank you in advance.

Ian Roper
Perth - Western Australia.