> The wiki has been recently updated, but your IDE only update its
> documentation
> cache once a week.

Is there way to force IDE to update cache? To wish list?

But, I'm still not sure I quite understand. If IsDate() takes only string,
why I don't get "Type mismatch: wanted string got date instead."...
I guess automatic conversion takes place here.
But I think in this case it is only confusing, and should not be allowed.
Ie, can IsDate() ever answer true with variable type integer, float, etc.?
So, it is not useful?

Jussi