IS there any movement on the Gambas3 packaging suite to compile and/or
include the runtime and libs for the various distributions?  I also looked
at the CDE route and exceptions can be made to keep files to a minimum and
just run your app with cde gbr3 project.gambas

I got minimal results though because while CDE works, it's kind of a pain
when I want to interact with system files and such outside the cde-root.

Benoit... any idea on how life will be in Gambas 3 for packaging
runtime/libs?  I know I am not the only one begging for this :D

Thanks for your time.

Nick

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 8:23 AM, Demosthenes Koptsis <demosthen...@gmail.com