> Hi!
> I'm still working with my experimental profiler.
> It is unconventional and slow (for big projects, very slow), but it seems
> to work (not tested well) if you record whole run (or end of run) of the
> profiled program.
>
> However if you stop recording data before you close profiled program, you
> will lose some data.
> It will never arrive to Process_Read().
>
> So any ideas where that data is lost and how to prevent it?
> Sources attached.
>
> Jussi
> P.S If you run profiler from IDE you may get less accurate results.

In Process_Read(), why do you write that the ReadLine() method does not work,
whereas it does exactly the same thing as "Line Input"?

Otherwise, you are running the project with the Shell. Use Exec instead, the
behavour may be better. Shell may create a buffered stream between your
project and the profiled project. That would explain why you lose data.

Benoît Minisini