Hello
i need to gbs file generator. so i prepared attached file.

My problem. In gbs file , i can add button, textboxes ... but i cant link
button to textbox or others.  I cant change textbox text when i click a button
i add a video to below link. see please.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24455322/projeler/Videolar/visualmacro.ogv

ulusoyab