> Hi list,
>
> I have updated gambas3 from svn this weekend and I got now some issues:

What's the last used version before?

> 1- What's happened with gb.info component? It can be selected in project
> dependencies but it's missing.

gb.info has been removed. But I forgot to remove it from the IDE list.

> 2- I usually save a reference to open forms in a collection in the main
> class of my applications to improve application management. When finish the
> application I clean the forms collection using something like:
>
> Dim f as Form
>

> For Each f in ApplicationFormCollection
>
>    f = Null
>
> Next
>

> ApplicationFormCollection.Clear()
>
> ApplicationFormCollection = Null
>
> >From gambas3 revision 3776 open forms are not destroyed and keep alive
> >whit
>
> this code. I need to modify to this:
>
> Dim f as Form
>

> For Each f in ApplicationFormCollection
>
>    *f.Close()*
>    f = Null
>
> Next
>

> ApplicationFormCollection.Clear()
>
> ApplicationFormCollection = Null
>
> Why forms are not finished when you set these to null?

This is the normal behaviour now.

Form were closed automatically in the past, because the first opened form
automatically became the "main window". Closing the main window closes all
other forms.

But that behaviour is sometimes unwanted, so it must be explicit now, by
defining the Application.MainWindow property. Otherwise, there is no main
window at all, and forms must be closed explicitely.

Benoît Minisini