On 19/04/11 23:55, richard terry wrote:
On Tuesday 19 April 2011 21:21:30 Shane Powell wrote:

Ok, I couldn't resist before I went to bed, I've skipped a number in case you
post 0.0.7 and we get confused. Hope I've sent  the correct one, if not re-
post.

This now works like this.
1) You must load a file first
2) Tries to resize the picture using imagemagik (convert) and warns you (I
hope) if that program is not on your computer
3) Loads the picture
4) Then theres a glitch, maybe fabian can help
        i) no lens appears till I click the mouse, but can't see any code there
that
does this!!!!
        ii) after the initial draw but before the lens there is a red circle in
the
top lef hand side.

Other than than, once you click the mouse if works well, including the zoom on
the mouse button, I've put smaller increments and a max/min on the mouse zoom.

Regards

Richard