I get the error: Stack overflow in Mmain:239

Console messages:
gambas v4l2: Device is V4L2! [2]
gambas v4l2: cropping not supported [22]
gambas v4l2: Capture ON [22]
gambas v4l2: cropping not supported [22]
gambas v4l2: VIDIOC_S_FMT, can't set YUYV, trying YUV 420 [16]
gambas v4l2: VIDIOC_S_FMT, can't set YUV420, defaulting  [16]
gambas v4l2: Capture ON [22]

Stack trace says:
always repeating Mmain.Screen_Draw.239

Don't understand a word of all this. But, as a guess, if my machine doesn't
support something, the app should check it, abort and explain it.

gb3 rev 3827
KDE 4.3.5
qt 4.5.3

Regards