Hi,

Just a little message to tell everyone that I have release Gambas 3 RC2.

Everything about it is on the Release Notes inside the wiki, with a link on
the web site.

Please go there to read it: that way, I don't have to copy the information on
the mailing-list, and I don't like doing twice the same thing. :-)

And please tell me about the packaging on your prefered distribution so that I
can centralize the information and fix the problems!

Best regards,

--
Benoît Minisini