This code I got I think from the webview demo some time ago:

 If hTest.Selected Then
        Clipboard.Copy(Webview1.SelectedText)
        Print webview1.SelectedText
   End If

If the webview contains html, then the print webview1.selected text prints out
plain text.

Is there anyway I can capture the html of the text? into a variable. It must
be around somewhere because if  I select the text, due a ctrl copy, and then
paste it into a textarea with the middle mouse button, then it is pasted as
formatted html.

REgards

Richard