Am Sonntag, den 21.08.2011, 14:07 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

> > > Salut,
> > >
> > > so what is the replacement.
> > > What's happened for TextLabel ?
> >
> > Salut Benoît,
> >
> > I didn't find any answer till now, and also whats about the Link event
> > in TextLabel.
>
> TextEdit and TextLabel do not have Link event, and there will be no
> replacement.
>
> Regards,

Salut,

coming back once again with that.
If you use hyperlink in TextLabel.Text  say:
"<a href=\"http://gambas.sourceforge.net/en/main.html\";>gambas</a>"
If you run, it is marked up as a link, the mouse cursor change if you
are passing over it and on right click a menu pops up with "Copy Link
Location" and you find after the link in the clipboard.

If you use hyperlink in TextEdit.RichText  say:
"<a href=\"http://gambas.sourceforge.net/en/main.html\";>gambas</a>"
If you run, it is just marked up as a link.

??
--
Amicalement
Charlie