Hi,

I am feeling a little stupid, but I just can't make this running:

Public xxx As Control (or Public xxx As Object)

public sub ChangeControls()
        DIM I as integer
        For I = 0 To mTrans.LoginCount - 1
            For Each xxx In Me.Children
                Debug xxx.Name
                If xxx.Name = mTrans.TNLoginName[I] Then
                    xxx.Text=mTrans.TNLogin[I]
                Endif
            Next
        Next

TNLoginName[] and TNLogin[] are predefined arrays, and seem to work.
In the Debug xxx.Name nothing happens, and the control XXX can not have a
text, though Tooltip is possible,
If I define xxx as Object I can have a Text, but not a Tooltip.

At the moment nothing really works, and as I am a extrem database-fan, I
would like to manipulate every given object as far as possible.
I am pretty sure I have misunderstood something here, so please help me.

Thanks in advance, regards
Dag-Jarle