Not sure I know how to phrase this question.

My program is rather large.

The secretarial staff wanted me to 'split off' the appointments module, so they
can just run it side/by/side with the rest of the medical program, ie in
separate window, so they don't have to flick back to the appointments module
all the time when doing other things.

Any ideas

Thanks

RIchard