Le 23/12/2011 12:45, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :
> Under LXDE (gtk+) as well as under KDE4 (qt4) the TableView doesn't care
> about Column.Width indications which looks somewhat silly.
>
> Is there anything additional in Gambas3 I have to observe to make sure
> the columns are adjusted by code?

Please be more precise about that, as GridView and TableView behaviour
against column width has changed. Now they resize their columns
automatically by default, to best fit their inner width.

So if you can provide a little project that explain what you want to do
and what you expected about column width, I will tell you if it is the
new behaviour, or a bug!

Benoît Minisini