You can use the samples. BUT some of them are because of bug of Gambas, not
the general problem with floating points!
Example, Log2(536870912) = 29 is true with double precision floating points
but not with Gambas.
Also 8388608.0 is 8388608.0 in double precision floating point, but in
Gambas *shows* 8388607,99999999.

If you use these all as samples you will give wrong information.

Jussi