> Exec ["gbr3" ... ] will search for gbr3 in the PATH environment
> variable. Maybe you don't have the same PATH when you run a command from
> a terminal, and when you run it by "double-clicking" on an icon? Note
> that if PATH is not defined, the program is searched in /usr and /usr/bin.

In my system gbr3 is in /usr/local/bin/, and if it is searched only in /usr
and /usr/bin, then it really is missing...

But:
$ echo $PATH
/usr/lib/lightdm/lightdm:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games

And I copied gbr3 to /usr/bin but result is same.

Also the problem is gone if I change:
hProcess = Exec ["gbr3", sTmp] For Input As "Process"
To:
hProcess = Exec ["gbr3", sTmp] As "Process"

Any ideas?

Jussi