Comment #5 on issue 185 by zachsmit...@gmail.com: Editing a line changes
font spacing
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=185

My DPI setting is 92.  I've made the DPI higher and lower and restarted
Gambas each time to see the result but it did not help.  It makes the
edited text either expand or shrink but it never matches the length of an
unedited line. The cursor positioning is wrong as well. It is never in the
right spot.