hi,

consider the following (where "PickColor" is the event name of a group
of ToogleButton controls)

Public Sub Form_Open()
   PickColor_Click()
End

Public Sub PickColor_Click()
   Print Last
End

since the event handlers are just subroutines one may call them as every
other sub. i can imagine that Last is set properly for a single event
raising object to avoid errors when the event handler uses Last but is
not a risen event (i haven't looked at any event handler dispatcher code
of the interpreter or something, so i don't know where Last is set). but
what's about an event group? which object will Last be in this
situation? in my code (which is, of course, a bit more complex) i always
get the same ToggleButton printed but i can't spot any reason.

regards,
tobi