On 04/02/12 15:57, nando wrote:
How can it be empty AND have elements in it?

---------- Original Message -----------
From: Shane Powell<shanep1...@tpg.com.au>
Sent: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 12:05:24 +1100
Subject: [Gambas-user] inheritance problems

I have this in my program

class 1
    public array of class 2

class 2
      inherits class 1
      access array of class 2 in class 1
      but array is empty but i know it has elements in it

what am i doing wrong ?

thats what i want to know it seems that public variables are copy when a class is inherited
and the value they where when you inherit them is only used from then on

i made a test app i must be doing something wrong
this app just uses integers