As I previously said, when I add a new row (by first clicking the New
button in  my DataBrowser control) / change data displayed in my
DataBrowser control and then click the save button (in my DataBrowser
control), it comes up with a dialog box saying 'Connection not opened'
with OK button only (and clicking OK does not result in saving). The
Editable property is set to true. Has anybody successfully used the Save
button in a DataBrowser control in Gambas3?