It is about 3MB and I use to read it with
While not Eof()
Line Input ....
Wend

My biggest problem is, that, regardless to the approach, (using a
module for a task, or using a class instance for the same task) I
cannot regain the idling memory:
I've red in the file, and I have been placing the data into a
database, and I can even clear the array, or use a local variable, but
the amount of used memory remains the same just as when I would still
use the variable. This is either my fault (I am doing something
wrong), or Gambas' error, because it does not handles back the
currently not used memory to the system. I don't know what's wrong.