On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 11:25 PM, Benoît Minisini
<gam...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> P.S. I don't understand why Ubuntu only provides Gambas 2 and not Gambas
> 3 binary packages. Anyone has any idea about that?
Ubuntu take their packages from debian which is still on gambas2.
I have submitted gambas3 packages to the debian devs  and this is
slowly winding its way through their system.
The advantage is this will also get gambas3 into Linux Mint and a
whole bunch of other distros too.

Ian