Hello,

today I was updating my Gambas 3 and I received an error notice:

$ svn checkout https://gambas.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gambas/gambas/trunk/
U    trunk/app/other/MakeWebSite/gambas.sourceforge.net/home.html
U    trunk/app/other/MakeWebSite/.src/MMain.module
U    trunk/app/other/MakeWebSite/.settings
U    trunk/app/src/gambas3/.lang/.pot
U    trunk/app/src/gambas3/.src/Component/CComponent.class
svn: Failed to add directory 'trunk/gb.xml': an unversioned directory of the
same name already exists

????  It's first time I receive tihis notice !

What do I have to do ?

Regrds
Vuotttt