On Sat, 05 May 2012, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 05/05/2012 17:15, tobi a écrit :
> > Hi gambas-users,
> >
> > at http://www.gambas-buch.de you will find a website on which a book on the
> > Gambas programming
> > language will be published. After over 3 years of intensive research, now
> > the first chapters are
> > published. We place value on good description of the classes and components
> > of Gambas as well as
> > on the practical implementation of the theory in concrete Gambas projects.
> > For each document,
> > there is a PDF version to download and all the projects referred to and
> > built from the article.
> > Progressively, all projects will be ported to, developed and tested in GB3.
> > The authors hope for
> > animated cooperation with the readers of the online book. A contact form is
> > available to receive
> > comments and hints and to improve the texts and projects at place.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Hans and Tobias
> >

> Sorry, I can't read german (except a few words), so it will be hard for
> me to help you fixing the possible mistakes!
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

The sentence about improving and hints is meant for those who read the book.
That excludes you,
consequently, don't worry ;)
If I remember correctly, there are a few german people around here and all are
gambas-users which
may find this - even if german - interesting... (I remember of a dutchman to
whom the german
language of a text was the same)
When I had a problem, I always came to the mailing list and what goes through
my hands will
usually be proven. This inevitably leads to involving you all _in English_ when
something would
go wrong.

The lack of translation - has there ever been a project that was translated
from the beginning? -
comes from:
a) Hans who is not used to English
b) Me because it would be too much to translate the texts

Regards,
Tobi