> ON the emulated RasPi install kendek's
> ubuntu packages from https://launchpad.net/~nemh/+archive/gambas3 to
> your sources.list.
>
> then grab all the dependencies
>   apt-get build-dep gambas3
>
> then grab the source code itself
>
>  apt-get source gambas3
>
> you may have to try different ubuntu versions of the packages to find
> one compatible with your debian, I suggest you start with the oldest
> (lucid)
>
> you can then compile the debian packages for armel inside the source
> directory like so
>
>   debian/rules binary
>
> this will give you a home directory full of .deb files, you can copy
> across the ones you want to the NAS and install
>
>    dpkg -i <name of package>

Thank you very much, I will give it a go and see if I sort things out!

I noticed in the "latest news" frame at the Gambas homepage they mention
the following...

  "Beware: The very last development version must be used. "

How do I make sure I get the latest dev. version when grabbing the
source code via apt-get or maybe it doesn't matter?

/CJ