On Sun, 20 May 2012, Randall Morgan wrote:
> Then the page should be changed to infer that as at the moment the page
> infers scrolling since the content continues past the page bottom. From a
> UI perspective this is not good communication with the user....

Well, I got the intention promptly and IMHO it looks nice - strange though for
the first moment when
you realise that half of a line is cut away and you cannot scroll. Alright,
it's not good for a UI
but this box is just a preview of things that are anyway only presented and as
that, it's purpose is
to look good.

Regards,
Tobi