Maybe the best thing to do is ask on the llvm mailing list. There must be a way.

Talking about the component. I tested it on several classes in a
project. The performance gain is clearly noted, but i'm having a lot
of crashes and error messages.

I would like to know how can I upload the output, enable debugging, or
do any other thing to help debug the JIT compiler. Most of the look
like this:

Branch condition is not 'i1' type!
  br i8 %332, label %block106, label %block53
  %332 = call i8 @EXEC_enum_next(i16 0)
Broken module found, compilation aborted!
Stack dump:
0.      Running pass 'Function Pass Manager' on module 'jit_mod'.
1.      Running pass 'Module Verifier' on function '@func_3_Icons_5'