Hi,

There are problems with current gambas 3 packaging.

So I have updated the "How to package Gambas" page on the wiki, that
describes the packaging specifications.

The changes are:

* gb.gui, gb.gui.opengl are part of gambas3-runtime, and do not depend
on any other package. These components were incorrectly put it their own
package before.

* The list of all packages has been updated.

* Each package of this list has now a list of other packages they depend on.

If you are making Gambas 3 binary packages, please review these
specifications again, and tell me what you think about them, if some
problems arise...

Thanks in advance!

--
Benoît Minisini