On Mon, 2012-06-18 at 19:22 +0200, Benoît Minisini wrote:

> Some systems do not use sudo. Maybe they find it unsecure.

Dancing with Android Linux with root MIA and directory permission
structures like a maze, is a challenge to say the least. Besides all
that, I was able to get ScriptBasic running with shared object (.so)
extension modules. (un-rooted)

If anyone is interested in the Android platform with local and remote
device scripting, give ScriptBasic a try.

Here is a thread about my new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and migrating
from a Android emulator to the real thing.

http://www.scriptbasic.org/forum/index.php/topic,249.msg901.html#msg901