Le 22/06/2012 22:38, RICHARD WALKER a écrit :
> Hmm, some of those footballers are pretty good actors...
>
> Richard
>
> PS I will hold off on the bug report. As I understand it there is
> EITHER a need to implement an rpm install dependency for gb.form on
> gb.form.stock, OR to investigate why the loader reports an error
> instead of allowing a blank icon. You will decide which.

Here is the solution I put in revision #4853. Tell me what you think:

1) The gb.form.stock component now can be explicitely check. So check it
if you know that you need it.

2) The IDE depends on gb.form.stock.

But I didn't ignore the error yet if gb.form.stock is requested and not
there.

Benoît Minisini