Le 08/07/2012 00:04, Sebastian Kulesz a écrit :
> Using trunk worked until yesterday, and main/lib/signal/csignal.c has
> not been updated in 8 weeks. I'm using the [testing] repo, and updated
> glibc along with some other packages of the toolchain today. Is it
> possible to patch the file to avoid a new release?

I'm currently investigating... The compilation fails on a type
definition that was inserted in the code in Dec. 2011 to fix a warning
on BSD.

I think that type definition is useless, as it is defined only if we are
*not* on a BSD or CYGWIN operating system!

I will remove it in /trunk and /branches/3.2 (for the 3.2.1 maintenance
release).

Benoît Minisini