I have made my application in gambas 3.1.1 under ubuntu 12.04 (using PPA of
Kendek). The installation package is also made from gambas 3.3.1. Tested it on
live system (and installed) in all *buntus and worked fine. After Kendek
upgraded Gambas to 3.2 my  application  is not working properly. It
opens and shows main form but when i click on any button / widgets no action is
taking place. The same package i have tested in arch linux with version 3.2 but
again same problem persist. I suspect this could be in compatibility between
gambas runtime between 3.1.1 and 3.2.

Does any one have an issue like mine?

Any help is appreciated.