Hello Benoît,

...when I have an external function, which passes me a pointer to a structure,
if I want to dereference the pointer in order to obtain the values ​​of various
fields, which are incorporated into the structure, currently it is necessary to
use the "Memory-Stream" together with "Read", and also to "Seek" if I want to
read the value of a specific field of the structure.
I wonder if it can be shorter (in code writing), having a "dereferencing
function" like Byte@, Int@, etc, also for the structure OR the "class specific"
as: Struct@ or myClass@. So you can dereference "immediately" the pointer to
the structure passed by the external function.
So you can gather the various fields into a variable-Struct or variable of
my-specific-Class:

 variable_Struct_type = Struct@(pointer)

 OR

 variable_mySpecificClass_type = mySpecificClass@(pointer)