Excellent and thank you for the work.

Regards,

J Sundar

From: Sebastian Kulesz <sebi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 10:49:59
To: mailing list for gambas users <gambas-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Gambas-user] Gambas3 daily builds PPA
Hi! I would like to let everybody know that I have setup an Ubuntu PPA

for daily builds of Gambas 3. If the svn trunk repo has any new

revision within the last 24hs, a new version is built and pushed to

the PPA.

It can be found here [0] and used by executing:

$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:sebikul/gambas-daily

This should help catch those nasty build errors. I'm currently fixing

some dependency issues with quantal, but other versions are live

(natty currently building). Once everything is set up I will update

the version to 3.2.90 and apply for access to the armel and armhf

builders.

I used the work of Kendek on his "Gambas Pre-Release Versions" [1] but

adapted it to be automatic. Thanks for that!

I hope you find this useful !!

Thanks!

[0] https://launchpad.net/~sebikul/+archive/gambas-daily

[1] https://launchpad.net/~nemh/+archive/gambas-pre-releases