Hi John,

In my own experience I recommended to all when there is a problem like
this, rebuild again the source code deleting trunk folder and getting it
again from svn. I got the same version and everything works ok.

If you don't want to get svn trunk again, try to do a make clean and then
./reconf-all && ./configure -C && make (after sudo make install) but not
everytime works.

Regards,
Ricardo Díaz