Hints...

((Key["n"] Or Key["N"]) And Key.Alt)

Here "Or" and "And" are bitwise operators.

Example:
Key["a"] = 65
Key["b"] = 66

And so...
(Key["a"] Or Key["b"]) = 67

Also Key["n"] and Key["N"] have same value (78).

But, (Key["n"] And Key.Alt) will work as long as Key.Code = 0 is not passed.

When Key.Alt = False

? (Key["n"] And Key.Alt)
0

When Key.Alt = True