> Are you sure that you are running valgrind correctly? How do you run
> it?
>
> --
As explained into Reporting problems section of Gambas web site:

$ cd trunk/app/src/gambas3
$ gbc3 -agt
$ valgrind --tool=memcheck --num-callers=50 gbx3 > valgrind.out 2>&1

almost immediately hit ctrl-c as the segfault happens at run.

However, I fixed the problem removing anything related to gambas and
executing a fresh install of rev 5233.

If you want I can try to recreate the problem on another PC.
Thanks for your efforts

Emanuele.