Hi,

just to make sure I haven't overseen anything... In GB2 I could use Draw
to draw into a DrawingArea or Picture or Printer object. In GB3 for a
Printer, I have to use Paint instead, and Printer is completely event
driven (_Begin, _Draw, _End)?

This would mean re-writing my printer-preview and printing functions
completely, because they are set to one of DrawingArea (for preview) or
Printer before the thing starts, and then just print into these using
Draw. The core functions don't care about what they draw in.

If I understand it right, I now have to make a difference between
preview and paper printing, so I have to make all those functions twice.

Please confirm or correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards

Rolf