Didn't care about this component for a while.
Now I installed - following the wiki - llvm 3.1-2.3.1 and llvm-devel 3.1-2.3.1

'make' now complains about a missing 'libLLVM-3.1' that can't be found in my
(Suse) repos. The informations in the web are a bit confusing.
Anybody knows where to download the correct libLLVM for Suse?

Thanks
Matti